Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Mind-Body Thailand Forum

Visit the Mind-Body Thailand Forum on facebook

Author Topic: Authentic Kerala Ayurveda  (Read 944 times)

ChiFusion

The FINAL day
« on: May 31, 2014, 06:46:53 AM »
Today is the last day of open registration for Mindful Masters.
Today, anyone can join
Tomorrow, you’ll have to jump through some hoops to join.
So if you don’t join today, you may be s.o.l.
So go here now: http://www.MindfulMasters.com

Let me give you a little more background on why this is happening.
You see, my original intent when I started Mindful Masters a year ago was to make it the “entry point” into our mindfulness programs.
The idea would be that new people would join Mindful Masters.
They’d get a few issues, and see what our approach was like.
And then they’d also join our other courses.
Especially our Three Monk Mindfulness (our first mindfulness course).

That was my original intention.
But it didn’t quite work out that way.
You see, nearly 100% of the subscribers who joined Mindful Masters during our first few months had ALREADY COMPLETED the Three Monk course.
They already had six months to a year of mindfulness experience.
Specifically with our approach to self-inquiry and self-discovery.
So they didn’t need to have a few issues to see what we were about.
They already knew.
And they were ready for MORE!
And the few who HADN’T been in the Three Monk course first?
They joined the Three Monk course, not after a few issues, but almost IMMEDIATELY after registering for Mindful Masters.
So I could see they were ready and eager for more too.

So after a few issues of the newsletter, it no longer made sense to stick with basic mindfulness topics.
It made a lot more sense to dive into advanced mindfulness practices.
Because the overwhelming majority of our Mindful Masters were ready!
As a result, Mindful Masters became our “advanced” training newsletter.
Instead of just sticking with “mindfulness for everyone” techniques.
Over the last year, we’ve gotten into high-level mindfulness practices.
A few of these practices I’ve taught only to a handful of people over the last 30 years.

A good example is the June issue, which will be mailed in a few days.
It covers a practice that as far as I know has only been passed orally from master to student. This is the first time this practice has been written down. It uses something called the “greater secrets” (that’s the literal translation of the name). They are 22 archetypes that we use in a practice called AMP (archetype metaprogramming).
It’s an advanced technique for working with the Programmed Self.
It is quite literally the most powerful practice I’ve taught in Mindful Masters to date.
And that’s not just my own not-so-humble opinion.
Two of my newsletter proofreaders thought so too, after reading the June issue.
One of them said:
“I have to say, this latest newsletter is profound. I can’t wait to dive into the ["greater secret" archetypes] and try and interpret them.”
Another one said:
“This is just the most AMAZING practice I’ve ever read. I can’t believe how powerful this stuff is.”

So now that we are a year into our Mindful Masters advanced training, it really doesn’t make sense for “newbies” to join us.
We’re going to continue to focus on advanced practices.
So that you really need to have some background before you join.
Now if you are ALREADY in Mindful Masters, and for some reason haven’t taken the Three Monk course, I’m going to strongly urge you to do so. I’m putting together a new version of Three monks that will be available soon. As soon as it is ready, I urge you to take it. But if you’ve already joined Mindful Masters, I won’t require that you take it. You will be grandfathered in to the program.
But starting tomorrow, Mindful Masters will be open only to those who complete Three Monk Mindfulness, and maybe a few other prerequisites.
We’ll talk more about that in the coming weeks.
However, today is the last day you can be grandfathered in.
I will be taking the Mindful Masters registration page down tomorrow.
SO if you’ve been putting off joining us, this may be your last day.
So here’s the link … one final time …
http://www.MindfulMasters.com

More...

sierra

Authentic Kerala Ayurveda
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 12:19:21 PM »
Kerala Ayurveda is popular for its effective treatments against various ailments. There are many Ayurvedic treatment centres in Kerala. There are treatments provided for various diseases such as Osteoporosis, Spondylitis, migraine, arthritis, jaundice and gastric problems. Ayurvedic treatments are affordable, tourists who have been cured by it, vouch by it. Ayurveda has many natural cures for various persistent illnesses. It has been curing diseases with its natural cures. Kerala Ayurveda Treatment is popular in India and in foreign countries. These Ayurvedic treatments are centuries old, the treatments are propagated in the contemporary era for its high value. Those seeking these treatments are the patrons of it. It has been a great idea to visit God’s own country to spend a vacation and seek Ayurvedic treatments for various diseases. There are also Ayurvedic and wellness packages for anti-ageing therapy and rejuvenation. Ayurvedic treatments are holistic, they improve the mind, body and soul. These treatments have a lasting effect on the health and the diseases once cured do not recur again. There are many people seeking Ayurvedic treatments since several years. These people are patrons of the treatment and many of them have based their life on Ayurvedic concepts. Ayurveda has been propagated from one generation to another to benefit each generation. The medicines included in it are natural and effective. This traditional and authentic treatment involves no painful administrations or surgical practises, it has medications for all age groups. Ayurvedic treatments in Kerala have been a success.