Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Big Welcome to the OFFICIAL Mind-Body Thailand Forum

Visit the Mind-Body Thailand Forum on facebook

Author Topic: HRV Heart Rate Variability Training with HeartMath emWave  (Read 1444 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mindbodythailand.net
HRV Heart Rate Variability Training with HeartMath emWave
« on: August 02, 2015, 12:42:35 PM »

Synchronize your Brain and Heart and Breathing . . . 
for enhanced wellness and improved performance!

Sun 2 Aug 2015, 7:26 pm

Hi ForumMates,

In keeping with our mission of providing mind-body products and services that you may obtain online from Thailand and anywhere in the world, we are pleased to introduce our new partner HeartMath and the emWave line of HRV Heart Rate Variability products.  Traditionally available as a desktop version and a hand-held portable device, now available for iPhone, and I hope soon for Android devices.  I am on the wait list for the Android version, hopefully available later this year or early 2016.

There is a lot to write about this subject, which I will be doing in due course.  For now, let this serve as an introduction. HRV Heart Rate Variability Training was my introduction to biofeedback (my "gateway drug," hehehe . . .) for the same reason it will probably be yours; it is the fastest, easiest,  most fun, powerful and cost effective way to get started. For many people, that is is as far as they ever need or want to go. For others, like me, it can be the "gateway" to a whole new world of mind-body training.  One thing I really like is that you can buy a device and begin using it the same day it arrives without any special training.  It's tiny.  The desktop version is just software and an ear clip and a processor that slips into the USB drive of your pc (or Mac) like a flash drive.  The hand-held emWave2 (pronounced like the name of the letter "M") is light weight and about the size of a small smart phone and uses the same ear clip as the desktop version.

Regular training with emWave and also the Somatic Visions Alive! products (see previous post) has made and continues to make an enormous difference in my life in so many ways, and I continue to use it as a part of my life. I will have more to say about that as time goes on.  Also, as I said, it has served as my introduction to other areas of biofeedback, neurofeedback and brain training.

While most people don't need any training to use this product, if you buy a system through this website, I am offering a FREE 15 minute online consultation to help with installation and initial use.  Of course, HeartMath has wonderful customer support and a huge library of free documentation and training materials.  I am also available via this website and via Skype and other online conferencing for further assistance.

HeartMath introduces emWave Desktop. emWave Desktop is an easy-to-use software program with patented heart rhythm monitor designed to manage and reverse the negative effects of stress, anxiety, depression while building resilience and well being.

Have a looksee at the video, and then if you are all intrigued, click here to explore the HeartMath website and the many wellness products and services on offer. If you have any questions, please post here or send me a PM. 

HeartMath. Step Away from Stress and Find Ease

« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:00:28 PM by Admin »